Yoga on the Rocks
Upcoming Events at YOTR:
- Lululemon Studio Spotlight August 2015 *Scottsdale Quarter location, 10:30a every Sunday in August*
- ZEN YOGA with Live Music Friday, August 28th at 7:00p
- Yin/Yang Class with Paige Rene Saturday August 29th at 11:30a
- doTERRA Workshop September 12th 11:30am, Revamp your medicine closet!
- Yoga For Hope Donation Classes Happening AUGUST, SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER! Dates will be posted in the studio and on our online schedule. FINAL CLASS OCTOBER 30th!
We are so excited to announce new additions at AZ on the Rocks
UPGRADING ALL MEMBERSHIPS TO FULL ACCESS, this means LONGER MEMBERS HOURS AND UNLIMITED YOGA!!!!!
Please note that as of August 1st, the following changes will take effect at AZ on the Rocks and Yoga on the Rocks:
Rates are changing minimally but will now include NEW LONGER HOURS AND FULL ACCESS TO ALL YOGA.
• FOR THOSE NOT WISHING TO BELAY, AZR HAS ADDED NEW AUTO BELAYS TO GET YOU CLIMBING FASTER!!
• DAY PASSES AND MEMBERSHIPS WILL NOW BECOME FULL ACCESS AND INCLUDE CLIMBING, YOGA AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT AT NO EXTRA COST!
• Monthly memberships will be recurring and require a credit card on file. They can be cancelled at anytime before the next charge. There is no cancellation fee and no contracts.
• Memberships can be frozen for a charge of $10 p/month to keep your spot in the membership cap!
• ALL NEW (OR EXPIRED MEMBERSHIPS) WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $29 ACIVIATION FEE, but ALL MEMBERSHIPS WILL NOW BE FULL ACCESS TO NEW HOURS AND ALL YOGA CLASSES!!
• Punchcards (yoga and climbing) will no longer be available for purchase. The exception to this is the 3 for $30 in 30 for first time visitors only and the kids yoga pack.
• ANYONE WISHING TO BELAY MUST EITHER TAKE THE 1 HOUR BELAY CLASS ($29 FEE) OR TEST OUT OF THE CLASS, GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CLIMBING AND KEEPING OUR GYM SAFE!
• Belay classes are run at set times throughout the day. You can register online in advance to reserve a spot.
• Cancellation of belay class less than 24 hours in advance or no show to belay class will not qualify for a refund.
• To test out, you must be able to demonstrate the required belay procedure and knowledge. Tests are run based on availability; they cannot be scheduled in advance. If you take the belay test and fail, you will be charged $35 and then be required to take a belay class.
• Anyone that has belayed at AZR in the past 6 months will not be required to take a class or test out.
For those with existing memberships or punchcards, they will still be valid and automatically upgrade to full access for climbing, yoga and use of the exercise equipment.
Please stop by the desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
GIRL SCOUT YOGA EVENTS
WE OFFER CLASSES TO TROOPS ACROSS THE VALLEY TO TEACH THE GIRLS ABOUT HEALTH, WELLNESS AND CALMING THE MIND AND BODY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A CLASS FOR YOUR TROOP OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL YOGA@AZONTHEROCKS.COM