Need a way to keep the kids active, moving and happy during their school breaks? Want them doing more than playing video games and sitting in the house all day? AZR has the perfect solution-our Kids Camps, the only place where it's ok to climb the walls.
- ROCK CLIMBING
- MARTIAL ARTS
- PLAYING GAMES AND OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES
Our high energy, well qualified counselors will help your child build new friendships, discover new interest and improve self-esteem, all in an inviting environment. No experience is required. AZ on the Rocks camps focus on movement, physical activity and having fun. This camp does not teach children how to be professional climbers or to be at a high performance level in any of the activities.
Campers will climb at AZ on the Rocks, do yoga with Yoga on the Rocks, ninjitsu with Maui Saito Ninjitsu, as well as many other fun activities. Lunch is provided fresh every day by Pita Jungle (with pizza on Fridays).
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER CAMP WILL BEGIN APRIL 1ST!
2017 SUMMER CAMP SESSION
- DATES: Monday 6/5 - Friday 8/4
- TIMES: Half Day 9:00a-1:00p or Full Day 9:00a-3:00p
- AGES: 6-12 years. AZ on the Rocks is registered with the AZDHS (Arizona Department of Health Services) and must follow the policy on record. There are no exceptions made to the age policy.
REGISTRATION: Contact Stephanie@azontherocks.com to register or for further information. Registration must be done via e-mail with Stephanie, staff at the facility will not be able to take registration information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / FAQ
- Registrations received after 10pm on the Friday before camp begins will incur a late fee of $10 p/day p/child. That will make full day $82 p/day or $410 for the week and half day $70 p/day or $350 p/week. There are no discounts available on late registrations. There are no grouping requests taken for late registrations. Lunch will not be provided for campers that are registered late.
- Camp runs on a weekly basis from Monday-Friday. Full day is 9:00a-3:00p and half day is 9:00a-1:00p. There are daily options available.
- There will be no camp on Tuesday 7/4, the week will be pro-rated accordingly.
- All campers must be between the ages of 6-12 years by the time that they start camp. There are no exceptions to this.
- It is rare that our camp will fill up, because we have enough counselors that we can just keep adding as we add more campers. So there should be spots available throughout the entire summer. However, we suggest registering as early as possible to avoid the rare occasion that camp might be full.
- Full day camp is $360 p/week p/child and half day is $300 p/week p/child. Daily rates for full day are $72 p/day p/child and half day is $60 p/day p/child.
- There are no discounts given on daily rates.
- There is a 10% sibling/multiple week discount. Discount is applied to the second child/second week. Discount cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Before/after care is available upon request.
- Our camps typically range from 30-80 campers p/day.
- The entire camp will be together for most of the day. However, the campers are split into small groups based on their age. We do take grouping requests but cannot guarantee that they will be accommodated.
- Cancellation policy: If cancelled at least 7 days prior to the first day of camp, a full refund will be given. If cancelled less than 7 days prior to the first day of camp, a $50 admin fee will be retained.
- The final schedule for your week of camp will be sent closer to the start date, but normally the climbing and related games are in the morning, followed by lunch and the afternoon activity rotations (yoga, martial arts, etc.).