Rock climbing, yoga, fitness equipment....and now Ninja Training?! That's right, AZR has a new Ninja Training rig upstairs in the fitness area!
Use of the equipment is included in all memberships and day passes. Only want to use the training rig? Pay just $15 and get to go upstairs to give it a go (all participants must have a properly completed waiver on file to use any portion of the facility). We have replicas of many of the iconic obstacles seen on the hit NBC show, including the Salmon Ladder, Bar Hop, Rumbling Dice, Cannonball Alley, Ring Toss and many more.
News and Upcoming Competitions
Well, our Ninja comp was AWESOME. 💪💪💪💪 Huge thanks to Steve Kimpton and Brandon Toon for an amazing course and well run. It was a blast to wat.. Read More
Take a look at some of the things you can do:
We change the layout on the rig periodically to ensure variety and add new obstacles from time to time, so you won’t get bored!
NINJA TRAINING classes are on offer twice a week, on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Whether you are a beginner wanting to learn the best techniques, or a seasoned veteran wanting to perform better, we have something for you.
Watch the short intro video below to learn the basics of some of the obstacles:
- All participants need to have a properly completed digital waiver form on file, and for those under the age of 18 this must be completed by his/her own parent-no exceptions to this.
- Nobody under the age of 15 is allowed upstairs without adult supervision.
- While kids are welcome to use the equipment in the fitness area, they are to be using it for its intended training purpose only. It is not for play and poses risks for injury or damage to the equipment.
- Anyone not using the equipment properly will be asked to leave the fitness area.
- As with all physical activities, it is important to stretch/warm up, know your own fitness level and abilities and understand all risks involved.
- Use the crash pads, do not take the crash pads from others.
- Remove any objects from underneath you that you may fall on.
- Be courteous of other customers using the equipment.
- Some of the equipment can be loud (the salmon ladder, rings on the pegs and the rumbling dice, in particular), so please be aware of the yoga classes and refrain from using those during class times.
- Do not remove safety straps/tethers from any of the equipment.
- The salmon ladder is only to be used under the supervision of the coaches or by authorized individuals. Please do not use the stretching bars or pvc tubing on the salmon ladder.
- If you are not sure, ask!