Prices are subject to change. Additional benefits, terms, and conditions may apply. Gear is included with all memberships. Applicable sales taxes will be added to all prices (unless otherwise stated). Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
ALL DAY PASSES AND MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW FULL ACCESS-UNLIMITED CLIMBING, YOGA AND ACCESS TO FITNESS AREA INCLUDED!
To see our pricing options select a link below:
You can now purchase Day Passes and Memberships online, you can also purchase/sign up for yoga classes and belay classes online. Click here to get started.
|CLIMBING, YOGA, FITNESS FULL ACCESS||DAY PASS||GEAR RENTAL
(Shoes & Harness)
BOULDERING ONLY, YOGA, FITNESS
|BOULDERING ONLY, YOGA, FITNESS
(Includes shoes and chalk)
Child / Student / Gov't
|Harness (N/C for just belaying)||$4|
|Harness + Shoes (best deal)||$6|
|Lead Ropes (free to members)||$5|
|CLIMBING, YOGA, FITNESS FULL ACCESS
||ADULT||CHILD / STUDENT / GOVERNMENT||
|1 Year Paid in Full
*All new memberships (including expired memberships) are subject to a $29 enrollment fee.*
MONTHLY RECURRNG MEMBERSHIPS
- All monthly memberships are recurring, requiring a credit card number on file.
- There are no contracts, memberships can be cancelled at anytime at no charge.
- Memberships can be frozen, with a freeze charge of $10 p/month.
- Member guest passes are automatically applied to Member's account.
Being a member at AZ on the Rocks has it's benefits. Make sure you are getting the most out of your membership by becoming familiar with the current benefits. Here is the list of current Member Benefits:
- Unlimited admission to the facility-INCLUDING CLIMBING, YOGA AND ACCESS TO FITNESS AREA.
- Free gear rental.
- Free climbing day pass (1 for individual monthly, 2 for family monthly, 4 for individual annual, 6 for family annual).
- Free yoga class pass (1 for individual monthly, 2 for family monthly, 4 for individual annual, 6 for family annual).
- Members Only yoga class every Tue/Thur from 8:30-9:30p.
- Members Only hours every Monday-Friday from 12:00-3:00p, and Tue/Thur from 7:00-10:00p.
- Members Pizza Night the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30p.
- 10% off full price retail items in the gym.
- Free Members Guest Day the 2nd Tuesday and Thursday of each month. Members are allowed to bring 1 FIRST TIME VISITOR to climb at no charge. Orientations will not be run past 9:00pm.
- Discounts on classes, camps, parties, etc.
- Special events for Members only, with give aways from partner companies, including Pita Jungle.
CHILD/STUDENT/GOVERNMENT RATE DETAILS
- Children under the age of 18 will automatically receive the child rate.
- To receive the Student or Government rate, customer is required to provide approved form of ID once every 6 months. Acceptable forms of ID include: Current transcripts, receipt for tuition for current semester, student ID ONLY IF IT HAS VALID DATES ON IT (student IDs without an expiration date will not be accepted), current pay stub from government employer, ID badge from government employer with valid dates on it.
- Child/Student/Government rate cannot be combined with family rate. Family rate is already a discounted price.
- Government includes: Fire, EMS, Military, Education, Law Enforcement, Federal/State/County/City employees.
- Family rate applies to 2 generations living in the same household, i.e. parents and children that still live at home.
- Does not have a number limit, as long as it meets the criteria above.
- Family rate cannot be combined with child/student/government rates. Family rate is already discounted.