AZR is excited to announce a new program that incorporates our favorite sport; climbing, with functional dynamic exercises. We call it ROCKFIT and it’s being lead by Eric Parizek and Tom Moffett. This program is geared to anyone 10 years and older, regardless of your exercise or climbing level.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE.
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00a, 9:00a, 5:00p, 6:00p
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00a
- $60 2x p/week or $80 Unlimited Month for AZR Members
- $70 2x p/week or $90 Unlimited Month for Non-AZR Members
WHAT IS ROCKFIT
Rockfit is a combination of functional dynamic exercises and rock climbing, that will burn fat, build strength, increase endurance and target overall fitness in a fast paced supportive professional and very fun atmosphere for all fitness levels.
RockFit is a program developed for all fitness and climbing levels, for men, women and children (aged 10 and up).
It’s not just a program, but a rockfit life.
We created this program to provide our community with the highest quality fitness experience in a supportive, professional, adventurous and fun environment. We will help you reach your peak performance and exceed your fitness goals.
We offer programs that are adapted to all fitness levels and provide: assessments, coaching, professional instruction, nutritional advice and a level of service you have never experienced before.
ABOUT THE ROCK FIT TEAM
ERIC PARIZEK: Eric played at an elite level of soccer for the Olympic Development Program Team. Captain of Chapman University and was a finalist in the NCAA final four tournament in 1995. In 1998, after college, he opened up Sport Performance Institute, a fitness facility located in Laguna Beach, CA. SPI specialized in working with professional, collegiate and high school athletes.
- 1998 – 2016: President of Sport Performance Institute: Operated specialized training facility for the public including professional, Olympic, college and high school athletes. Individualized training needs based on each client or group training goals and abilities.
- 1995 Captain of Chapman University NCAA Final Four soccer team
- 1985-90 Olympic Development soccer team in Colorado
- 1980-84 Member of an elite competition jump roping team. Performed demonstrations throughout the USA and Europe. Sponsored by American Heart Association
TOM MOFFETT: Tom is an elite Success Coach and former NFL Athlete. Tom’s exercise philosophy embodies, Spirit, Mind, and Body. Tom has been in the coaching and fitness industry for over 20 years and has held several pastoral positions. You have more than Tom on your side when training with him. Tom hosts his radio show called Inspire Radio which is a local success coaching program and is considered a high impact motivational speaker, minister, business leader, and success coach.
- B.S Degree Double Major Business Communication and Theology Baptist University of America. MA in Leadership development with and emphasis on human behavior- Oral Roberts University / Reagent University:
- Owner – Rockhill Athletic Clubs. Rockhill South Carolina
- President and head trainer of Coming on Strong – Sport specific training program designed to enable armature and professional athletes reach maximum performance
- Lead Pastor / Executive Pastor -1998 – 2015
- President of In-Novus - A Goble Success Coaching Firm 2015 to present.