AZR’s ACADEMIC AND EXERCISE PROGRAM
NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS
PROGRAM BEGINNING ON MONDAY 8/10
We understand the need for children to connect socially and safely during the pandemic, as well as to have a place and the support to complete their academic requirements. We are happy to offer half and full day options beginning on Monday 8/10.
- Grades: 1st – 8th Grades
- Time: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Options: Morning and afternoon half day sessions available
- Cost: $350 p/child p/week
- Discounts: 10% sibling/multiple week discount
Indeed, even despite precautions, health clubs, including rock climbing facilities such as AZR, are considered high risk establishments because, among other factors, it is impossible to thoroughly and regularly disinfect every high touch surface (ropes, holds, auto belays, etc. cannot be disinfected on a regular basis, if at all) and because of the number of visitors at the facility at any given time and/or over a period of time. By following posted mitigation protocols, you will hopefully help us reduce the chances of transmission.
We are currently accepting registrations for the weeks of 8/10, 8/17, 8/24 and 8/31. At this time, there are no daily options as we are prioritizing full week registrations.
Safety Procedures and Protocols
- Parents are required to take their child’s temperature every day and record it for one week prior to their child starting the program.
- Staff and children will have their temperature checked upon arrival every day. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to stay at the facility.
- Children will sanitize their hands upon arrival, as well as being required to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Masks are required for staff and children as per local ordinances.
- Children will be kept in the same small group all week.
- Lunch is not provided, children are required to bring from home.
- Children are required to provide their own technology, already logged in and set up as per their school requirements.
- AZR staff will provide supervision and general assistance but are not tutors or teachers.