Good evening AZR Community, we are so very happy to announce that we have been given the approval to re-open!
The AZ Department of Health Services sent us an approval letter today that stated, “Your application provided proof that your business has taken or will take such extra steps, beyond those required in the Guidelines and Benchmarks for counties whose community transmission metrics are in the moderate category.” As many of you know, we have had these protocols in place since we opened in May and way before they were asked of us. In fact, we don’t need to make any changes to what we have already been doing. Huge thanks to all of you for helping to stick to our protocols and keeping everyone safe.
Just like last time, there are set session times with limited capacity and you must register for the sessions in advance. The schedule will look similar to last time, with a few minor changes.
We are asking for your help to continue to meet city and state requirements which will hopefully allow us to remain open, while also hopefully helping to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. This means that all visitors (spectators and participants) will be required to follow these protocols:
- Stay home if you or anyone that you are around are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have experienced symptoms in the past 14 days (including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste/smell).
- Stay home if you have not been practicing proper social distancing (staying at least 6 feet from other people outside of your home, have not gathered in groups of more than 10, stayed out of crowded places and avoided mass-gatherings, used proper sanitization and hand-washing).
- Sign up for your climbing session in advance. Reservations are required. We are required to function at a decreased capacity and to meet standards set forth by the state, so we ask for your cooperation in not dropping in to sessions. All participants need to be signed up, so if you need assistance registering more than one person please contact us at email@example.com.
- Complete your waiver and entrance survey in advance. Anyone entering the facility is required to have a current waiver and entrance survey on file. For those under the age of 18, this must be completed by their own parent – there are no exceptions to this. If you have a previous waiver and/or entrance survey on file, it may have expired. If you’d like to be certain, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check, otherwise, you can fill it out here, https://www.azontherocks.com.
- Anyone entering the facility is required to be wearing an approved face covering, covering the nose and mouth, as per city ordinance. Face coverings are to be worn for the entirety of time at the facility, unless an individual meets exemptions set forth by local government.
- Anyone entering the facility is required to have their temperature checked (using a contact-less thermometer). Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Use hand-sanitizer upon arrival, often during your visit and when changing climbing zones.
- We highly suggest climbing with co-risk partners or those that you are confident have been vigilant and followed proper social distancing protocols.
- Larger groups will not be permitted to climb together as it does not allow for proper distancing.
We cannot tell you how excited we are to welcome you all back to the facility after this second closure, but we need your help to keep our community healthy. Please review the protocols and if you are unable to follow them, we ask that you refrain from coming to the facility during this time.
Memberships that were frozen at the time of our last announcement (8/10) will automatically reactivate tomorrow (8/19).
If you are not comfortable coming back in quite yet and would like your membership to remain frozen, please submit the freeze/cancel form.
We will be easing back into yoga classes, but we’re excited to announce that Kandi will be resuming her class schedule starting tomorrow!
M/W/F – 9am Flow and 10:15am Yin
See you on the mat!