We know that since the CDC announced their new masking recommendations, you have all been wanting to know what that means for AZR. From the beginning, we have taken measured and thoughtful actions to do our part to keep our staff and community healthy, as well as find new ways to operate as a business that allows us to remain open with the ever-changing environment. We continue to maintain our certification with HealthyVerify and follow protocols developed for us, for you and our community. These decisions are not taken lightly and not made without careful consideration.
This is us saying a BIG “thank you” for your patience!
As of Monday, 5/31, AZR will be doing away with reservations, capacity limitations, sessions, temp checks and entrance surveys!
Yes, that means that you can just come in and climb throughout the day (during open hours) as you did pre-COVID. This has been a long time coming and we are excited to be getting back to this point.
Operating Hours as of 5/31/2021
- Mon/Wed/Fri 12:00p-10:00p Public Access
- Tue/Thur 12:00p-7:00p Public Access
- Tue/Thur 7:00p-10:00p Members Only
- Sat/Sun 9:00a-7:00p Public Access
Continued COVID Protocols
- In respect of our community members who are not yet vaccinated, masks are still required to be worn at all times, until further notice.
Handwashing and/or sanitizing upon entry and often during your visit is still required.
- We ask that you continue to be respectful of those around you by maintaining distance, when possible.
- Reservations will no longer be required.
- Capacity limitations will be removed.
- Without session, we will not have the opportunity to sanitize high touch points every 2.5 hours. However, we will continue to do this throughout the day as the staff and traffic in the facility allows.
- Water fountains will remain off for the time being.
As always, thank you for your continued support by adhering to all current policies.