Update: Starting Wednesday, August 11, 2021
AZR will require all visitors to wear masks while at the facility.*
The CDC currently recommends “for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.” Maricopa County is currently in the high transmission range.
As has been the case from the beginning, over a year ago, our policies are based on CDC guidelines and direction from Healthy Verify to do our part to hopefully prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our entire community healthy. We appreciate everyone doing their part by following all current policies.
*Masks must be approved by the CDC and properly worn, over both the nose and mouth, for the duration of your visit.
Continued COVID Protocols
- Updated August 11, 2021: All visitors will be required to wear masks while at the facility.
- Please respect your fellow climbers and follow these guidelines.
- Handwashing and/or sanitizing upon entry and often during your visit is still required.
- We ask that you continue to be respectful of those around you by maintaining distance, when possible.
- Without a session, we will not have the opportunity to sanitize high touch points every 2.5 hours. However, we will continue to do this throughout the day as the staff and traffic in the facility allow.
- Water fountains will remain off for the time being.
As always, thank you for your continued support by adhering to all current policies.