What’s that? Do you hear that noise?
Oh yeah, that’s right- it’s your AZR staff shouting from the roof top that we’re opening back up for business!!
After 9 weeks (that felt like 9 months), we will open our doors for Members Only this coming Monday, May 18th.
There will, of course, be new protocols in place to keep with the CDC and WHO guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Limited number of people in the facility at a time
- Temperature checks for employees
- Masks required for employees
- Properly distanced climbing zones
- Increased and improved ventilation
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- No chalk bags or lead ropes being rented out
- …and more
To track and limit the number of climbers in the facility at a time, we will be offering 2.5 hour climbing sessions with a 30 minute gap in between to allow for additional cleaning.
We ask that Members sign up (through our online schedule) for no more than 3 sessions per week as we start out, to allow everyone an opportunity to get in and on a wall (finally!).
As we see how things are going, we may be able to open this up to more times per week. Customers will be required to complete an entrance survey prior to coming in to the facility. Another email will be sent with the full, detailed list of policies and procedures that customers can expect upon our re-opening.