AZ on the Rocks is Arizona’s largest indoor climbing gym. Our facility was constructed by Eldorado Climbing Walls in late 2003. Our facility has activities for kids and adults of all ages. We have on site Yoga and Fitness facilities to complete our world class climbing gym.
AZ on the Rocks has a complete set of top of the line cardiovascular and weight machines, as well as free weights. Purchase a climbing membership and get the benefits of a traditional health club too. Any access purchased gives you full access to the climbing area, yoga classes, the exercise equipment and the Ninja Warrior rig..
Some of our features:
- Fully air-conditioned
- Approximately 14,000 + square feet of textured climbing terrain
- 50 top ropes, a lead only cave and over 2,800 square feet of bouldering
- Rappelling platform (must set up private lesson with AZR to use)
- Multiple cracks
- Free Fall (for birthday parties and special events)
- Slack line
- Zip line (for team building and special events)
- State of the art Yoga studio